On Tuesday, November 5th, Professor Takagi did a talk about mathematical modeling and how it can be used in science and engineering. He showed us some pictures (and videos!) from experiments he worked on, and spoke a little about the mathematical models that resulted from these experiments. He also talked about the process of creating a successful mathematical model.
- Undergraduate Colloquium: Harmonic Maps and Their Applications October 16, 2015
- Luana!!! September 9, 2015
- Luana Christmas Bash December 2, 2014
- 4×4 Rubik’s Cube December 1, 2014
- Fun Times October 31, 2014
FIlter posts by…